The 2023 Tennessee high school football season kicks off in August, and DTC Sports is excited to announce coverage for the fifteenth consecutive season. Since 2009, DTC Sports has been bringing your action every week of the high school football regular season. For the 2023 season, DTC Sports will be back in action to provide live coverage of eleven games during the upcoming regular season. These games will air live on DTC3, online at www.dtc3.tv, and via Facebook Live on the DTC Communications’ Facebook page each game night, with replays of the LIVE games set to air on DTC3.
DTC Sports currently planned 2023 schedule is as follows:
• Thu. Aug. 17: Smith Co. at Gordonsville
• Fri. Aug. 25: Watertown at Gordonsville
• Fri. Sept. 1: Livingston at DeKalb Co.
• Fri. Sept. 8: DeKalb Co. at Watertown
• Fri. Sept. 15: Fayetteville at Cannon Co.
• Fri. Sept. 22: Community at Cannon Co.
• Fri. Sept. 29: Giles Co. at Watertown
• Fri. Oct. 6: Cumberland Co. at DeKalb Co.
• Fri. Oct. 13: Westmoreland at Smith Co.
• Fri. Oct. 20: Marion Co. at Cannon Co.
• Fri. Oct. 27: Monterey at Smith Co.
Social media. — © AFP Assessments of regular Twitter and Facebook users show that many people are unhappy with the overrepresentation of extreme political content or receiving notification of controversial topics in their feeds. Research scientists from Northwestern University have considered how the misalignment between social media algorithms, which are designed to boost user engagement,...
I’m still having trouble with the math, and how X is going to make this all work. But today, Elon and Co. have announced a significant update to their creator ads revenue share plan, with the requirements for entry to the program now being reduced to enable more creators to earn money from their posts...